MyBallStamp is proud to announce the launch of our new mobile friendly website. We understand that web technology has changes significantly and bulk of traffic and browsing comes from tablet and mobile devices. This poses a scaling challenge for the devices, so that the website is equally usable on small and very large screens. MyBallStamp has partnered with Swell Technologies to develop a dynamic and user friendly website designed specifically for ordering custom and stock image golf ball stamps. This includes the customizable products; MyBallStamp, Executive and Executive-XL as well as the stock image EZBallStamp.
1) Online customization system including the online monogram maker.
2) Advanced re-sellering EZBallStamp reordering portal.
3) Secure checkout system accepting most major credit cards as well as PayPal payment options.
4) Connectivity to all social media.
5) Opt in news letter, which provides discounts and product updates.
6) Media based product demos and product reviews.
8) Scalable format for all device types and browser brands.
9) Google mobile friendly approval.
10) Live chat for quick in-process communication.
Luke Glinski, President of MyBallStamp.com, commented on the launch of the new site: "We are excited to see the next generation of our mobile portal become a reality. We hope that it will provide better value and ease of use to our customers while at the same time providing the highest level of security and customer's information safe."
MyBallStamp is a manufacturer, designer and distributor of custom and stock image golf ball stamps.